sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] GNU SIP Witch

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] GNU SIP Witch
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:05:54 -0400

Actually sip witch and ucommon can be compiled successfully through the cmake project either with mingw32 hosted on debian, or even through a generated Visual Studio project. You will also need to have exosip2/osip2 built on Microsoft Windows, but these also will compile natively there.

We do not currently distribute pre-built binaries of sipwitch for use with Microsoft windows directly, though as we are currently able to produce sipwitch cross compiled with mingw32 tools, and we can also build a nsis installer, hosted entirely on Debian or Fedora GNU/Linux, we may actually choose to do so in the near future. However, it is not an environment I do any testing on currently (outside of wine), as I do not use Microsoft Windows.