VCD tracing docs patch

From: Philip Conrad
Subject: VCD tracing docs patch
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 02:26:35 -0500

Hello simulavr folks,

Thanks for making simulavr! I recently started using simulavr for a university project, and wound up generating VCD files from simulavr to view later in Gtkwaves. I was amazed at the level of detail I could get in my traces.

However, it took some effort for me to dig up how to do VCD traces in simulavr, and the man pages didn't have any examples I could find for how to create VCD traces. Ultimately, I had to search through the mailing lists to find the command-line incantations I needed.

I have written up a possible docs patch (attached in Git patch format) which might provide useful examples/info for future folks looking to do VCD traces. It may have issues (formatting especially), so please let me know if there's anything I could do to make the patch better.

Thank you!
-Philip Conrad