Re: OpenDrain not working

From: Thomas K
Subject: Re: OpenDrain not working
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 09:23:22 +0100

Hi Klaus,

I assume, that you have checked the HEAD of master branch?

I don't know, what you have tried and what's wrong. But the Pin behaviour and also the OpenDrain object is unchanged and working. Please see the regress/gtest/session_io_pin test case (it's from you!) This test is working. Maybe your case today is different, then please describe it or maybe write a new test. If this is connected with the tcl part, then we have to think about tests on tcl.

For me it's a question of time to have the possibility to check or fix it, so any help is welcome. In the moment I have made a try to change from automake tools to cmake, but it's incomplete in the moment (core is working, but not all cases) And included, to transform the python regression test to python3.

And I'm working to create a docker image for simulavr to be able to remove the windows code parts but to be able to use simulavr also on windows (win7 or also win10) without a pain or some fixes especially for this windows ports.

cu, Thomas