Re: [Simulavr-devel] How to Access UI Interface on Port 7777 from own ap

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] How to Access UI Interface on Port 7777 from own app?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:35:19 +0100

Hi,

Unfortunately, simulavr 1.1 lacks of the -P simulavr-disp feature, and
ddd keeps crashing simulavr, even if I use the same command sequence
that work with command line avr-gdb.

What you want to achieve?

> Is there any concise documentation on the ui Interface, or at least a
> pointer which part of the source I could scan to understand it?

Document... what? :-)

Give me an idea what you want to do, maybe I can give you some more infos. As I remember ( my last look into the code is years away ) the interface is very trivial.

Regards
 Klaus