Re: [Simulavr-devel] attiny85 - external interrupt support (INT0/PCINT)

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] attiny85 - external interrupt support (INT0/PCINT)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 12:32:26 +0100

Hi Duncan,

> If I were to attempt to implement the missing functionality, would you make
> a guess as to how much effort is required for someone:
> - unfamiliar with the code base
> - with a small amount of c/c++ experience (primarily a java dev)
>
> 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks ?

My problem is that I did not know if the irqs behave as same as e.g. in a
mega16 or mega32. If the behavior is the same, it is a very simple cut and
paste action. But I have no experience with tiny devices.

Can you check for the deltas of atmega16 and attiny85 ext irq behavior in the
data sheets?

If it is a copy & paste job you need less then an hour to copy the ext single
irq pin to the device setup an do some tests for the functionality.

If you can point me to the deltas or if there are none and give me that info, I
can do the job in the next days.

Regards
 Klaus