Re: [Simulavr-devel] Patches for recent avr-libc and Mac OSX build

From: Lars Immisch
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Patches for recent avr-libc and Mac OSX build
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:39:38 +0200

Dear Petr,

<snip>

> I see them in the patch tracker. I do not see any mail from Friday.

Don't know what happened tere, but all other mail seems to go through fine.

> The support for new avr-libc looks good (#108026: ).

> I am not able to
> review patch for building on OS X (#108027), I am not know autotools
> and I do not have access to an OS X. Any volunteers?

Well, the build was plain broken on OS X. I doubt anybody on this list has
tried this before I attempted it.

In any case, you might be able to verify that the patch does not break the
Linux build.

I tried the Linux build with the patch, it was successful, but I didn't get the
Tcl gui to run (but simulavr.tcl was working). This seems an unrelated problem.

Speaking of the Tcl-gui: has anybody used this recently and maybe can send me a
screenshot, so I can see how it is supposed to look like?

- Lars