[Simulavr-devel] [bug #34270] current master does no build

From: Petr Hluzin
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [bug #34270] current master does no build
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:50:48 +0000

Follow-up Comment #8, bug #34270 (project simulavr):

What version of SWIG are you using? (I use SWIG 2.0.4)

HWStack::m_ThreadList can be changed by its methods (or accessing its members)
but cannot be assigned to (overwritten). I think it does not make sense to
assign to it, it keeps state of detection of a switch, which is difficult to
do right. It might make sense to replace the list of threads in
ThreadList::m_threads, though.

A public read-only member looks fine to me, better than having a getter just
to accomplish the read-only-ness.

I added diagnostics and asked SWIG to not offer to assign to it:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/simulavr.git/commit/?id=2e1ff3d8ebb69a00bedbefcf59ec3829d64c608b

Does it solve the problem?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34270>

  Message sent via/by Savannah