[Simulavr-devel] Documentation about external interrupt

From: Andrey Gill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation about external interrupt
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 00:18:17 -0700 (PDT)

Here:
described problem with compiling simulavr on x64 system. Problem solved, and I
compiled executable file of simulavr on my system by the way described on link.
But - I can not compile examples and documentation.
I want to simulate external interrupts of my device by simulavr (pressing
buttons and other). Here:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/simulavr/
I downloaded manual in pdf format. This manual says that I can use for simulate
external interrupt file gui.tcl . I can run this file in my system - but it
displays just empty window without any controls. I do not know tcl language and
can not debug this file. So - what can I do to simulate external interrupts?
What will be easier: edit gui.tcl, or write my own add-on to simulavr, which
simulate anything what I need? Maybe somewhere in internet is manual, or
documentation, how to do it, more comprehensive, than on releases's site?