Re: [Simulavr-devel] atmega168

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] atmega168
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:54:51 -0500

address@hidden wrote:
On Thu Jul  9 22:55 , "address@hidden"  sent:

The attached code should implement atmega88 and atmega168.

It hasn't been tested much.

It compiles and the result still passes make check .

The attached "patch" is obviously incomplete.

I've attached the missing files.

atmega668base.{cpp,h} are slightly edited copies

of the corresponding atmega48 files.

If we add these, a refactoring is probably in order.
Deriving the atmega48 from the same base as the
atmega88 and atmega168 would remove duplicate code
and allow all three to be improved simultaneously.
If I commit it, will your next path do the refactoring? :-D
IIRC assignment to a PIN register will not toggle any PORT
bits and the USART in master SPI mode is unimplemented.

I even left the erroneous copyrights alone.

The patch subsumes the three-in-one patch.

--
Michael Hennebry
address@hidden