RE: [Simulavr-devel] spi test

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] spi test
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:39:09 -0600

Hi Jennifer,

The classic response to this is: So, how does it not work?

You can't always assume that everyone one on the list has actually tried out
everything, or that they have tried out exactly the same thing that you have.

Generally the more details that you can give the better help you will get. How
is it not working? What do you expect it to do, and what is it doing instead?
Is it a build issue? If so, then what is the output of your build? Is it a
run-time issue? If so, is it producing some output that you can attach? Etc.

We're not that psychic, so you have to show us what you are seeing.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington