Re: [Simulavr-devel] sample build...

From: William Rivet
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] sample build...
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:38:40 -0500

I saw the attachments :-)

Sure enough, in the src/Makefile.am I use ":=" instead of "=". Are you
using GNU make? If so, this should not be a problem. I think this is the
autotools (correclty) pointing out a possible portability issue, safely
ignored for now.

The other error is strange however...It looks like you don't have
"Makefile.in" files. Could you confirm you indeed have a Makefile.in in
your simulavrxx and src directories?

Cheers,

Bill