[Simulavr-devel] Simulavr updates

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr updates
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Ted:

I'm finished with the UART addition.  I see that Savannah is down today -
they're promising to be up tomorrow?  I guess I should wait and submit it
then?  Let me know if you want me to send you the diff today instead.  I
still don't know whether I'll be able to do an update from the Redhat
machine - but I updated another machine and transferred the files, so the
diff should be OK.

Should I also submit the USB patch?  You already have the usb.h file
included, so it will just be usb.c and devsupp.c changes.  Let me know.

Keith