Re: [Simulavr-devel] Latest patches

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Latest patches
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:03:27 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Keith Gudger wrote:

> Ted:
>
> That formatting sure makes it hard to compare my "sandbox" files to the
> latest patches!  Ouch!

Your sandbox should be a cvs tree. If it is and you have your patches in
there, the a 'cvs update' against the savannah repo will merge all my
changes into your tree. There will be conflicts, but they shouldn't be
too hard to clean up since cvs will mark them in the merged file. Once
the conflicts are cleaned up, it won't be a problem.

I've been wanting to reformat the source for a long time and finally
decided that no particular timing would make it less painful. In the
long run it will save everyone time since the formating is scriptable
now.

Sorry for the short term pain.

> Anyway, attached is a patch that fixes some bugs that have been hanging
> around in the intvects.c file with regards to the USB devices (just
> typographical errors).
>
> Also, this patch updates the '103 in the devsupp.c file to include the adc
> - my data sheets say it has one.

Uh, you forgot the patches. ;-)

Ted Roth