simsky-general

[Simsky-general] i want to join in your group

From: sujatha annapragada
Subject: [Simsky-general] i want to join in your group
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:28:16 +0100 (BST)

hi,
      this is sujatha.i completed my m.c.a from india.i am very much interested in your project and i have enough skills to participate in your project.so try to give me the information how to join and contribute,share my skills with you people.i have strong knowledge on c++,linux and network programming and good at tcp/ip protocol stack.i will wait for your reply
thank you
sujatha

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 50,000 jobs online.