shell-script-pt

Re: [shell-script]

From: Christian Lyra
Subject: Re: [shell-script]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:38:33 -0300

> Como fazer uma função para verificar se os diretórios existem e
> cria-lo, caso nao exista, sendo que o número de subdiretorios
> podem aumentar ou diminuir.
>
> /root
> /root/backup
> /root/backup/teste
> /root/backup/teste/beta
> /root/backup/teste/beta/alpha

        qual é o problema de se usar um  "mkdir -p" ? não é mais facil?

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  ``The rules of programming are transitory; only Tao is eternal. Therefore
you must contemplate Tao before you receive enlightenment.''
  ``But how will I know when I have received enlightenment?'' asked the
novice.
  ``Your program will then run correctly,'' replied the master.
                                                The Tao Of Programing