serbiangnome-lista

Re: [Serbiangnome-lista] dropline-installer

From: Veljko M. Stanojevic
Subject: Re: [Serbiangnome-lista] dropline-installer
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:53:19 +0200

Urke MMI wrote:
Autor: "Veljko M. Stanojevic" <address@hidden> [VMS]
MsgID: address@hidden
Datum: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:36:40 +0200

VMS>  Malo mi je bila neprilična latinična varijanta  dropline-installer-a
VMS> u ćiriličnom okruženju, te sam ga uradio u ćirilici ( prevod, ne VMS> taranszmdžzmz..:).

transliteracija - automatsko prevođenje teksta iz jednog pisam u drugo,
pomoću specijalizovanih programa ili lično urađenih skripti koje mo'ž da
šteluješ kako hoćeš ;)
Hvala na objašnjenju, nije trebalo ;)
Latinični prevod je OK, ali nije u duhu onoga što pokušavamo kroz
poduhvat prevoda Gnoma, ne samo ćirilica, već srpska ćirilica.

VMS>  Ne znam koliko vas koristi Slekver, no tek da vas obavestim ukoliko
VMS>  ima interesa...

Ja koristim, ali ne znam čemu služi ovaj dropline-installer.

Dropline GNOME is a version of the GNOME Desktop that has been tweaked for
Slackware Linux systems. It is available in Slackware's standard .tgz package format,
in addition to the usual source code.
The current release is based off of the latest GNOME 2 distribution from the GNOME Project.

Slackware has long been renowned as one of the most secure and stable
GNU/Linux system available, but its desktop has always left something to be desired. Dropline GNOME serves to address this while maintaining the core stability and
simplicity of Slackware we all know and love.

This is not simply a set of GNOME 2.2 packages;
it has been tweaked and modified for a better appearance, cleaner interface, and a nicer integration with Slackware as a whole. Some of these differences are:

    * A complete set of i686-optimized packages
* A convenient network-based installer and update system to easily keep your desktop up-to-date. * The latest release of FreeType combined with XFree86 to display crisp, elegant fonts at any resolution on any type of display. * PAM integration, allowing configurable, increased functionality to non-root users (Example: changing the time or date). * FAM integration, allowing Nautilus to display an up-to-the-second accurate representation of your filesystem. * Library support for both ALSA (sound) and CUPS (printing). Niether is required, but the Dropline GNOME packages can take advantage of either.
    * A simplified, task-based menu system.
* A default layout and theme setup designed to stay out of your way while remaining visually elegant. Sjajno urađen i sjajno izgleda...prblem je što ti treba ili official CD ili cable/DSl/ADSl ili sl. konekcija da bi skinuo sve.

 Mislim,
predpostavljam da je za GNOM-a i pomoćne fajlove, al gde tu ima GUI? :

GUI?! Ne kapiram ovo i ne kapiram zašto pišemo latinicom?!:)

Ajd sad svi na pivo!

Pozdrav
Veljko