sdx-users

[sdx-users] Problem running build.sh

From: Wilmar Perez
Subject: [sdx-users] Problem running build.sh
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:14:52 -0500

Hello everybody

I was finally able to download the SDX sources.  Now, I'm trying to
run ./build.sh but always get the following message:

: bad interpreter: The file or folder does not exist

I'm completely sure my sh interpreter is working fine because just yesterday I
compiled Tomcat4, and javacc3.2 and they also use sh to run their commands.  Do
you guys have any idea of what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for your help.

***********************************
Wilmar Pérez
Network Administrator