sdpl-devel

[Sdpl-devel] Earnestine wrote:

From: Earnestine
Subject: [Sdpl-devel] Earnestine wrote:
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:47:52 +0180

We have giving you winner after winner this year and things are only
become better!

The XXI century home is one in which broadband is available in every
room.  Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it.  Home
appliances are seamlessly integrated into a comprehensive network.
This is already a reality for the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming
business as it spreads to the middle class house.  Our next feature makes
this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!

Advanced Powerline Technologies

Stock: APWL
Current Price:           0.083
Short Term Target:   0.27
Long Term Target:   1.10

An incredible info is expected out of the company very soon.
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will
happen to the price of this stock!
Tech companies blast off on news like this.  Get in before this one takes
off and ride it all the way to the bank!
---
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Anita O'Day, whose sassy renditions of
"Honeysuckle Rose," "Sweet Georgia Brown" and other song standards that made
her one of the most respected jazz vocalists of the 1940s and '50s, has died.
She was 87.
WASHINGTON (AP) -- David Hanson's robots can creep people out.Their heads are
so lifelike, their skin so textured and realistic, that Candy Sidner, a
competing roboticist, called his Albert Einstein robot "spookily cool ... a
giant step forward."