XOFF bug with copy mode

From: John Goerzen
Subject: XOFF bug with copy mode
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 10:01:52 -0600

Hi,

With my DEC vt510, I have observed that when I hit C-u in copy mode (page up), it performs that action and then enters I-search mode uncommanded. I-search mode is activated with C-s, which is also the XOFF character.

I have set "defflow on" in .screenrc, and have also verified via :info that the session is +flow. However, screen seems to not be honoring XON/XOFF flow control while in copy mode.

Thanks,

John