RE: How to change status line %W output format

From: Liu, Yuanzhe
Subject: RE: How to change status line %W output format
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 09:38:47 +0000

Hi,

I finally got what I want in V4 branch. Thanks for your help 😊.
But I found the color format symbol is not working in master branch, I mean the
"attribute/color modifier" in "String Escape" chapter of manual. Even I only
compiler the master branch without any change, it just not work.
I'm not sure this is a bug or some new feature will come soon. So I Just write
this thing here.
Anyway, thank you again, I'm really glad to code with my own screen now!

Regards,
Yuanzhe