Re: a few qs about man page

From: Clark Wang
Subject: Re: a few qs about man page
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 17:54:27 +0800

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 4:21 AM, David Niklas <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
I decided to take the time to read the man page (miracles DO happen), and
I wanted to know more about a few config file options that were unclear to
me.

bce
Why would you do this?
register
Poor description IMHO. What is it used for?

It's similar to Vim's registers. You can save a string to a register (named by a char) and reference the register later. Try this in your screen session:

:register a "echo hello world^M"
:paste a

How do you remove bindings for keys?
I want to make lockscreen only bound to ^a ^X .

Just bind the key to nothing. E.g.:

:bind x

The stuff command is actually cool :)

Thanks,