Command not Working

From: David G.
Subject: Command not Working
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 04:08:39 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to automate screen startup using .screenrc. While I am able
to use "multiuser on", "source", "quit", the acl commands don't work:

addacl user1
chacl user2 +r-w "#"

The first one should allow user1 to do anything and it does. However,
the second one should limit user2 from inputting. This does not work. If
I manually type the second command from ^c a :, then it works.

What's going on? Why don't the commands work in the scripted / startup
environment?

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
                          love email again