Re: Making screen greater

From: mrbrown8
Subject: Re: Making screen greater
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 11:41:19 -0700

[sorry for replying to a digest]

On Tue, 03 Feb 2015 12:01:00 -0500 address@hidden writes:

> HI
>
> I use screen religiously and I never use it without this status bar
> config.

[snip]

> It would be nice if this useful yet cryptic settings could be turn
> on
> or off from screen.

I don't quite understand. Are you looking to turn the hardstatus lines on
and off easily? I use these lines in my .screenrc :

# from http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/560
# for uses on captions, 'f' is short for 'f'ullscreen
bind F eval "caption splitonly" "hardstatus ignore"
bind f eval "caption splitonly" "hardstatus alwayslastline"

Type ^A F to remove the hardstatus line, type ^A f to reenable it.

--
Curtis Brown  =8)
address@hidden

How Old Men Tighten Skin
63 Year Old Man Shares DIY Skin Tightening Method You Can Do From Home
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/54d116ab883ce16ab71b8st04vuc