Re: How to run gdbserver and gdb in two different windows?

From: jenia.ivlev
Subject: Re: How to run gdbserver and gdb in two different windows?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 15:36:00 -0500

I understood a little better how this works but still didn't manage to
do what I needed originally.

Lets say I start screen with a new:

    screen -S asti

Then I want to execute a command in that screen session:

    screen -S asti -X "screen"

This will create a second window.

But how do I run a program in that second window?

I tried

    screen -S "asti" program

Didnt work

I  tried the -p flag... and many other attempts were made but I didnt
manage to do it.

So can someone please suggest what I need to do to execute a program?

Thanks in advnace for your kind help and time.