Re: how to rotate content within regions

From: Artur Skonecki
Subject: Re: how to rotate content within regions
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:37:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
Take a look at 'screen-session regions'.
Though, it requires a patched Screen.
http://skoneka.github.com/screen-session/documentation.html#regions
http://skoneka.github.com/screen-session/0.6.3/screenshots/regions-800x600.pngA

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012, John Accoun wrote:

I am not sure this is possible.
I use screen mostly with two regions (vertical split), often with
three or for regions. It would be very useful if the windows in those
regions could shift their position. I.e. window in the second region
would move to the first region, and so on.

Is this possible to achieve with a little scripting?
How?