Re: Identifier matching in the at command

From: Artur Skonecki
Subject: Re: Identifier matching in the at command
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 22:44:19 +0100 (CET)

The development version of GNU Screen has -Q flag which may be used
to query results of some commands.  Also there is -X flag for sending
arbitrary commands to a session, e.g. "screen -p 1 -Q title" will yield
the title of window 1.  Unfortunately, sending commands to every window
separately is much slower than using "at" command.

<shameless auto-promotion>
If you are willing to compile Screen on your own you might as well
install screen-session https://github.com/skoneka/screen-session/downloads
and grep "screen-session dump" output for window titles.
</shameless auto-promotion>