Re: all apps in my screen lost across X reboot

From: Kevin Van Workum
Subject: Re: all apps in my screen lost across X reboot
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:16:51 -0400

Ping,

I'm not a vim user, so I don't know what that code is supposed to do or how to use it. Can you provide the step by steps to reproduce the issue. You should be able to use the copy/paste feature of your window manager or X11. For me, I can highlight text with the mouse and then paste it with the middle mouse button.

Kevin