Re: Run a command on startup on a specific window, don't close window on

From: Thomas Manson
Subject: Re: Run a command on startup on a specific window, don't close window on programm exit
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 00:34:11 +0100

Hey Kazahiro,

 these options are awesome,
 I can resurrect the last command and reconnect to my server by hitting the 'r' key !

 (but if I choose to hit 'k' it closes the window while I would rather to keep it open to do something else !)

Thanks,
Thomas.

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 23:45, Kazuhiro YOSHIKAWA <address@hidden> wrote:
> But if a connection happend to close, the associated window close as well.
>
> How can I prevent this behaviour (ie windows remains open and I can see "
> connection lost with server...")

How about using 'zombie' and 'verbose on' ?

In my .screenrc

 zombie kr
 verbose on

and when ssh session closed, window remains with some message.

Connection to XXXX closed.
=== Command terminated normally (Mon Nov 15 07:35:00 2010) ===

--
Kazuhiro YOSHIKAWA <address@hidden>