Include timestamp in screen name in addition to pid.tty.host

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: Include timestamp in screen name in addition to pid.tty.host
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:56:34 +0000 (UTC)

Is there an easy way to either list the timestamps when a given screen session
was created, or include it in the screen session name?..  Ideally, I'd like the
default screen name to be pid.tty.host.timestamp.  I know I can do an alias or
write a wrapper using the screen -S option, but I'd like to retain the ability
to give a custom name to the session.  Any advice would be appreciated :)