Re: Capturing title of active window

From: Artjom Gora
Subject: Re: Capturing title of active window
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:38:57 +0200

Hi Sadrul,
Just tried it on my test environment. Works like a charm on FreeBSD
8.0-STABLE i386.
Now I can handle a window title without impact on other programs
output. Exactly what I was looking for in these latter days. Great
job! I'll still go with dev version and provide you with bugreports if
any.
Once again thank you for your time and features implementing.

Cheers,
Artjom