Hardstatus and UTF-8 NFD

From: Xavier Guérin
Subject: Hardstatus and UTF-8 NFD
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:20:48 +0100

Hi list,

I'm using GNU screen on OSX and I use the hardstatus to display PWD. As a
french speaker, I happen to have files containing accented characters, which
name happens to be encoded using UTF-8 NFD (decomposed form).

As a result, PWD is not correctly displayed on my hardstatus. Do you know if
this is an expected behavior, and if there is any circumvention to my issue ?

Regards,
Xavier

-----
Xavier Guérin - Doctoral student
TIMA Laboratory, SLS Group
46, av. Félix Viallet, 38000 GRENOBLE, FR
Mail : address@hidden
Phone : +33(0)4 76 57 47 59
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Triste e' quel discepolo che non avanza il suo maestro