Re: Failed to build screen

From: Angel Popov
Subject: Re: Failed to build screen
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 06:49:15 -0800 (PST)

Thanks,
I started autogen.sh, but it gives me
configure.in:50: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:60: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:67: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:303: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:373: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:427: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:483: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:550: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:675: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:744: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:931: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:1059: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:1160: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:1174: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:1190: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
configure.in:1289: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
autoconf: Undefined macros:
configure.in:48:AC_USE_SYSTEM_EXTENSIONS

I am on ubuntu 9.10
uname -r
2.6.31-19-generic

Regards, AngelP