Dump/Show ACL

From: Raphaël Pinson
Subject: Dump/Show ACL
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 06:33:57 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to make an interface to make it easier to set ACL in screen. Setting ACL is quite easy, however, I can't find a way to show or dump the existing ACL. A look in the archives of this list showed me I'm not the only one in this situation. However, the previous question on this subject [0] seems to have never been answered.

Is there a way to see the existing ACL in screen currently? Better yet, is there a way to dump them to a file/stdout?

Thank you in advance.

Raphaël Pinson

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/screen-users/2007-03/msg00061.html