Re: screen vertical split speed vs dvtm

From: Rhys Ulerich
Subject: Re: screen vertical split speed vs dvtm
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:09:25 -0600

>> I have checked in a fix for this (revision e8d36bf1) [1]. It'd be great
>> if you test it out and let me know if the performance is good. Also,
>> testing for possible regression would be great.

I'm also seeing great vertical split performance with the the savannah
version (acd9b12b446f8baa673d928b4421948e07b7265e).  Thank you.

However, when vertically split, 'focus up' and 'focus down' do nothing
when issued, either from a binding or from the prompt via
"Control-A:focus up^M".  All of 'focus', 'focus top', and 'focus
bottom' do work as expected.

- Rhys