history list for Ctrl-exc-?, Ctrl-esc-/, Ctrl-]

From: Edward Peschko
Subject: history list for Ctrl-exc-?, Ctrl-esc-/, Ctrl-]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:11:54 -0700

All,

I was wondering if anyone had plans for adding a history list for the
ctrl-esc-?,/, ]  commands listed above..

Basically, I want to be able to say:

Ctrl-esc-? a

and then use the arrow keys to scroll up and down the screen history
based off of commands that start with 'a'..

Likewise with, / and with ] - in fact their should be a fourth command
- 'ctrl-esc->' which pastes based off of a buffer..

How easy would it be to add this? I see that the hooks are there - ie:
when you type Ctrl-esc-? and then hit the arrow key, you go up to the
last typed command..

Ed