Re: keeping system profile in screen

From: Tom Scogland
Subject: Re: keeping system profile in screen
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:49:13 -0500

Maybe your problem is different than I'm thinking, but my first reaction is to say you probably want to put "source /etc/profile" in your shell configuration rather than screen, or use "/bin/bash --init-file /etc/profile" as your shell to execute.  Which I think would be the following.

shell "/bin/bash --init-file /etc/profile"