Re: escape 0xa0 in utf8

From: Giulio Bottazzi
Subject: Re: escape 0xa0 in utf8
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:45:03 +0100

Ok,
sorry to bother. I can reply myself. I've got the idea just after
writing my email, as usually happens! I've lost one hour browsing the
web for a solution. In any case here it is: use a character that's not
remapped by UTF-8. So for instance setting 'keycode 115 = 0x1' in
.Xmodemap and 'escape \1a' in .screenrc seems to work.

G.