help to use screen command

From: Zaphod
Subject: help to use screen command
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:21:51 +0200

Hi

1st of all, i am using screen for number of years now and like it very much.
lately decided to upgrade my environment. So my question is.

Using .screenrc file where wants to open window with vim. The vim should also
open number of files. If running such vim from bash:
vim `find . -name '*.c' -o -name '*.cpp'`
but such syntax doesn't work with screen command in RC file.

Please, help me with this :)