bug #23945

From: YONETANI Tomokazu
Subject: bug #23945
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:38:47 +0900

Hi.
After the fix to #23945 (cb9d14bd8a198447d20ccd4be848df679a3047d9) committed,
the cursor temporarily displayed at the wrong place when I enter copy-mode
and move the cursor while "Copy mode - ..." caption is displayed.  The
cursor stays at the wrong place on the terminal until I refresh the screen
or select the top-left corner of the region.  It only happens when the
following conditions are met:
- the cursor is at the last line of the screen, without a status line
- the cursor is not at the beginning of the line

Anyone else seeing this?

Cheers.