Re: Apps creating new windows?

From: Phil! Gregory
Subject: Re: Apps creating new windows?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:13:34 -0400

* Dan Mahoney, System Admin <address@hidden> [2008-07-28 22:10 -0400]:
> Is there ANY implementation at all, for when an app is running under
> screen, for it to be able to launch a "new window" (for example, to view
> an attachment in pine, to start a /query in irc, to view a file in MC)...

I believe BitchX can do this, although its multiwindow code is pretty
buggy in its own right.  You could probably get some ideas on how to
implement it yourself from looking at the BitchX source code, though.

--- --
I can just see it now: nomination-terrorism ;-)
                       -- Manoj
haha!  i nominate manoj.
                       -- seeS