Cygwin Screen Tabbed Consoles

From: arsheth99
Subject: Cygwin Screen Tabbed Consoles
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:49:09 -0800 (PST)

I am a DBA and I recently started using Cygwin and discovered screen to be a
great tool.  I searched through the forum first to make sure I did not miss
any previous posts but could not find an answer.  I want to use screen with
the tabs across the screen to easily navigate between consoles.  How do I
set that up, I created a home directory and my user directory  underneath
that.  I think I need to create a .screenrc, what do I need to put in the
file to enable the tabbing.  I searched through the forum first to make sure
I did not miss any previous posts but could not find an answer.  I
appreciate any help.  When I do a uname -a I get the following.

CYGWIN_NT-5.1 D630-0000735 1.5.25(0.156/4/2) 2007-12-14 19:21 i686 Cygwin

Thanks