Re: screen and DISPLAY environment variable

From: Adam M
Subject: Re: screen and DISPLAY environment variable
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:10:51 -0500

Hi Paul,

Thanks again for the tip regarding lbxproxy. I've had good luck with it,
with one exception. For some reason, menus in GTK+ applications get
distorted when using lbxproxy with default settings. After some
experimentation, I found that by adding '-noimage' to my lbxproxy
command line, the distortion goes away.

Just thought I'd give you this feedback, in case you have experienced
similar problems!

Thanks,
Adam