How to cycle through all the windows, one window every 5 secs?

From: Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Subject: How to cycle through all the windows, one window every 5 secs?
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:27:02 -0700

Is there any way to set up screen to automatically cycle through all
the windows?  (next, sleep 5 seconds, next, sleep 5 seconds ...)  and
just keep looping like that?

for example, if I want to watch "vmstat" output live on all my servers
(I use screen to connect to them), I can start "vmstat 1" on each of
them, and then get screen to start cycling through.

Hint or RTFM would be gratefully accepted.  I tried using "eval",
"exec", and "source" but couldn't get this to work.

Yours,
-at