Re: New screen features available

From: Sadrul H Chowdhury
Subject: Re: New screen features available
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 14:46:42 -0500

On 2/7/07, Sadrul H Chowdhury <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/6/07, Michael Schroeder <address@hidden > wrote:
<snip>

You probably have a lot of suggestions and
enhancement requests. Sorry that development is a bit slow at
the moment due to not enough spare time...

Hi. I have a feature request that I would like included in the next version. The feature is to allow highlighting the windows which have bells in the hardstatus line. I have written a patch ( http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18382) which accomplishes this by allowing me to add the numbers (or titles) of such windows by adding a '%b' (or '%B') in the hardstatus string.

Hi. I don't mean to be too demanding, but are there any plans on adding this feature (by means of this patch or by any other way) in the next release? I recently started using mutt, which also allows adding a bell when new messages come in. This feature would be really useful with that. :-)

Or am I missing something and it's doable with the current version?

Thanks.
Sadrul