Re: Screen Start Script

From: Danny
Subject: Re: Screen Start Script
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

Though I appreciate your concerns about the lockup I experienced, my intent
was to discuss startup scripts with screen,
which I found little information on. The lockup hasn't occoured in a while,
and im not certain what caused it.  I think I
was trying to get split screen working on 'irssi', but have given up on that
for now.  For some reason I could not switch
any windows when this occoured.  No commands seemd to work at all.  I just
figured it was an issue with irssi, and stopped
tinkering with it.

Danny

BOn Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Joseph Le-Phan wrote:

Thus spake Danny (address@hidden):

> On occasion something makes screen freeze
> (im thinking its irssi) so I end up killing all the sessions and doing
> them all over again. This happened a few too many times in one day,
so
> decided to make a script out of it.

Rather than killing the entire screen session, why don't you just
killing the single offending window