Re: is there a keepalive/retry/restart feature?

From: Geraint Edwards
Subject: Re: is there a keepalive/retry/restart feature?
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:51:21 +0100

"Mordechai T. Abzug" <address@hidden> said
                (on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 09:26:44PM -0500):
> Say I have the following in my .screenrc:
>
> screen -t mutt mutt
>
> If I accidentally exit my mutt process, I need to go through several
> steps to recreate the window, rename it, and create a new mutt
> process.

At the minimum, have you tried the "zombie" screen setting?  It
stops any "completed" window from disappearing (and hence losing
the command and the title), and allows you to restart it with one
keystroke (or let it disappear with another).

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
address@hidden