Re: (no subject)

From: Jeremy Chadwick
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:58:21 -0800

I've been contacted a couple of times in the past year or so by a
software author who is working on writing a replacement for screen,
since it rarely sees any sort-of updates and most of the gnu-screen
mailing list recommendations/bugs/etc. got ignored completely.

Hopefully he's on this list listening...  :-)

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |