Re: Reply to header

From: Shawn McMahon
Subject: Re: Reply to header
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:26:17 -0500

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 02:04:25PM -0500, Buddy Burden said:

> I'm really really not trying to be difficult here, but ... exactly what
> is the functionality that everybody else is losing?  The only thing I

Those of us who choose to use email clients that recognize that mailing
lists and private mail are two different things currently have the
ability to reply to the list or reply to the sender with a keystroke.

We lose that if the list is broken to accomodate broken mail clients.

If you don't like how your emailer handles mailing lists, get one that
does what you want.  Don't penalize the rest of us for making better
choices.

--
Shawn McMahon      | Let's set the record straight. There is no argument
EIV Consulting     | over the choice between peace and war, but there is