Re: Starting screen non-interactively at system startup

From: John Davidorff Pell
Subject: Re: Starting screen non-interactively at system startup
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:43:38 -0700

Thanks, this actually works (partially).

I can do C-A s, and it gets the C-S. But I cannot do C-A C-S, which (to me) means that screen is not getting(?) the C-S, or is itself confused about what C-S means? I would guess that this means that screen has not intentionally disabled C-S, but there is a bug somewhere...

and I'm guessing that this isn't caused by the different TERMCAP, but I would guess it has the same cause...

JP