Using screen in detached mode with ucc-bin does not work

From: james
Subject: Using screen in detached mode with ucc-bin does not work
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:17:52 -0400

The problem is accurately described here:
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6859

Basically, one can run ucc-bin (Unreal Tournament 2004 executable) just
fine within a screen session, manually detach, and the session will run
just fine. But, when you try to start the executable in detached mode
(e.g. `screen -dmS ut2004 ./ucc-bin server <...>`) ucc-bin recieves
SIGHUP and shuts down instead of starting up.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

Thak you for the assistance.
James Sumners

--

I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it
looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything